Friday 9 December 2011

Christmas Party Make up






Christmas is coming which means lots of partying. I recently did my sisters make up for her Christmas party. She came to me at 7.30 in the morning meaning she had to wear her make up all throughout the day and then go out for her party. She's not very confident with make up application hence why she asked me to help her.


Please pardon her serious face! LOL she was very shy and did not know how to pose. Either way she looks beautiful in my eyes. So I had to keep the make up quite simple as she did have to spend the day at work. So I opted for a simple smokey eye with a little pop of colour.

 These are the colours I used on her lids....
L-R: UDs Vanilla, UDs Flow, Macs Straw Harvest, Macs Off the Page, UDs Hustle, UDs Half Truth and UD's Blackout



In the inner corner of her eye I applied Vanilla by Urban Decay. I then mixed Flow by Urban Decay with Mac's Straw Harvest and Off the Page and placed this on her lid. On the outer 'V' I mixed Urban Decays Hustle, and Half truth. I also placed a small hint of Blackout by Urban Decay. To top it off I just lined her lids with Maybelline's Black Gel liner.





 I also kept her lips quite neutral as I wanted the eyes to be the main focus. My sister doesn't normally play up her make up and normally just wears foundation, blush and mascara. Her foundation is Illamasqua Skinbase foundation. On her cheeks I mixed Expose and Create Blushes by Illamasqua. On her lips she is wearing Angel lipstick by Mac and a lipglass called Lustreglass


Happy Partying!


Beki xxx










1 comment:

  1. uuu
    like the look a lot!!

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete