Tuesday 7 August 2012

Day Out in Regents Park / OOTD



A few weeks back me and my boyfriend decided to go to the Rose Gardens in Regents Park as we both bought new cameras. I bought the Lumix G3 and my boyfriend bought the snazzy Canon 600d.. Its so nice that even though we live in London we are still able to visit beautiful natural places like this..
 
On to the pictures from the park :)



The boyfriend :)

 Lots and lots of roses....
 Can you see the heart?? So Cute.. <3



 Beautiful...

Our new friend... 


Just thought I would share my day.. We basically just went to the park to take photos.. At one point we saw a big bird steal a chick from a nest. It was so sad that we couldn't do anything about it. 

OOTD







My vest is from River Island, Necklace from H&M, Skirt from Primark.


More OOTD's to post and I have been messing around with my camera so hopefully more posts in general.. :)

Have a great week!!

BeKi xxx






 

1 comment: