Thursday 14 February 2013

Sisters Birthday Look

I wanted to share the look that I created on my sister for her birthday celebration. We had planned a surprise birthday for her. She didn't know where she was going and wanted to keep the look quite natural. All she knew is that she was going to dinner with two friends.  I obviously did know what was going to happen. :P

Here is the look, (Sorry for the flash!)


We kept the eyes quite natural and just placed a pop of colour on the lip.  I made good use of my Urban Decay Basics Palette which I'm loving at the moment.

The products used are:



Face
UD Naked Foundation
MAC Select Cover- Up  NC20 + NW25 - Under eyes and around nose
MAC Pet Me Blush - Apples of cheek
MAC Semi  Precious Rose Quartz - Cheekbone highlight
Illamasqua Spite - Contour

Eyes
UD Naked Basics Palette - (Foxy all over the lid, Naked 2 in the crease and a hint of Faint also in the crease, & Venus in the inner corner and as brow bone highlight)
UD Primer Potion in Eden
Maybelline Master Precise Eye liner - Upper lashline
MACs Fascinating Eye Kohl - On the inner corner waterline
UD Whiskey Eye Kohl - On the outer corner waterline
Clinique High Impact Mascara

Lips
NARS Matte lipstick in Carthage - On the lips
Illamasqua Medium Pencil in Manic - Lipline
Victorias Secret Beauty Rush lipgloss in Grapefruit Blast


It was a pretty simple look but I really like it. My sister doesnt normally wear bright colours on the lip but this just gave it a slight pop of colour.

As for her birthday, she thoroughly enjoyed it. She even cried twice!. Hahaha..

Love Lots,

Beki

xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment