Friday 15 February 2013

My Sisters Smokey Eye Look

Over the next few days, you will probably see a lot of posts of me doing my sisters make-up. The post today is on the make up look I did for her last weekend when she went on a night out with her girly friends. I have done a slight smokey eye on her before but this time I wanted to play it up a little. So, what I did was smoke it upwards a little bit more than I normally would.

I was going to upload what she looked like before but I didn't want to scare anyone. LOL I'm joking. Just don't think she would appreciate me putting pictures of her without makeup on the net. :S

This is what it ended up looking like,



Again sorry for her dodgy posing! LOL.. Sarah if you're reading this, sort it out love! LOL

I enjoyed creating this look. I  mainly used my Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette..  I feel like I need to work on the way I apply brow make-up. I don't think I got it right this time but they don't look too bad. At least they did not look too strong.  Next time she lets me do her make-up maybe I'll use a darker colour.

As for the products used...



There is a lot! haha..

Face
UD Naked Foundation
MAC Select Cover up Concealer  NC20 & NW25 - Under Eyes and blemishes
MAC Bronzer in Golden - Contour
MAC Blush in Sunbasque - Apples of cheeks
Dior Amber Diamonds Highlight - Cheekbones

Eyes
UD Primer Potion in Eden  - All over Lid
UD Naked 2  Palette -  YDK on lid, Busted & blackout in crease & outer corners and bootycall mixed with YDK on innercorner.
UD Naked Basics Palette - Foxy on the browbone

Maybelline Master Precise Liner
MAC Fascinating Eye Kohl - The first half of the waterline

UD Liner in Rockstar - Outer corners of the waterline
Ebay Lashes
Duo Adhesive

Lips
MAC Subculture Lipliner
MAC Myth Lipstick
UD Naked Lipgloss

I hope you like it as much as I do... Until tomorrow.. :D


Love Lots,

Beki
xXx

No comments:

Post a Comment