Saturday 26 November 2011

Lush Haul



Christmas is coming and winter is definately here!!!.. Don't know whether you've been feeling the cold but I've been freezing.. even wearing 2 pairs of leggings at a time. Today after a long day in Westfield Stratford with my sister,  I came home and just felt like taking a relaxing bath but one thing popped in to mind.. It was Lush. I so badly wanted to get a bubble bar and my porridge soap. Something about Porridge soap just reminds me of the winter.. I think its the sugary smell that it has. Anyways, I dragged my boyfriend out of the house and along we went to Westfields White City. This is the closest Lush to me. So I only picked up four things two of which I have used before.



I picked up  a small chunk of Porridge soap. I didn't want to buy a big one as I've not used this yet this year. I'm not sure whether my skin will react to it as well as it did last year. I love the smell of this soap. I could sit here all day sniffing it. It makes me want to get the Christmas tree out and start decorating :)

I also bought The Comforter. I have used this many times before and I love how fruity it smells. It's so sweet and smells like blackberries. I also like this because it is quite a big chunk and you can use it more than once.


On the same table as The comforter bubble bar, my boyfriend spotted this baby!! Its soo cute!! It smells like ginger biscuits but not so gingery but definately sweet.  I could not resist buying it.

I was about to queue up for the tills and I saw this guy. Satsumo Santa bath bomb.  I think I was getting into the Christmas feel by this point.  I picked him up and gave him a smell. haha.. He smells very fresh! Like oranges and satsumas and again with the sweetness.

So overall, I cannot wait to get in the bath! hehe.. Hopefully, this will help me enjoy the winter season just that little bit more.


Beki xxx

1 comment:

  1. Everythink looks so jummy ;)))
    enjoy !

    http://creepyvanityfair.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete